Marketing and advertising masterminds agree that packaging is critical for inducing interest in a product. Product packaging is primarily about ensuring safety and protection, but it is a great way to promote a brand and say things loud about the product. Customization is the key in this regard. The product box must be designed for the specific products, and generic boxes can never work in the same way. The good news is brands can get help with custom packaging design online. In this post, we have a few tips on how companies can take the product packaging game to the next level.
- Go ecofriendly. If you want to impress your customers and do more for the planet, ecofriendly customized boxes are always a better choice for any range of products. Ecofriendly boxes are recyclable or are made from recyclable materials – a case in point being corrugated boxes, which are recycled more than anything else. You can also stay compliant to the relevant norms and rules that are applicable.
- Play it safe with minimalism. If you check the product packaging for some of the most luxurious brands, you will realize that the boxes are extremely simple and minimalistic. This is, in fact, the trend in product packaging. You have to be extra cautious when it comes to printing information and using brand elements, because the customer shouldn’t feel overwhelmed.
- Choose the colors right. It is well-known that colors play a dominant role in packaging. Brands have been successful in selling the same product with better packaging, and it is often about the box design and colors. You want to select colors that stand out but also blend well with the brand information, logo and other properties.
- Think of the unboxing process. Check for a few YouTube product reviews, and you will realize how vloggers are so focused on the unboxing experience. How a customer opens a box and gets the product is all about that. You want the entire experience to be a customized one, which creates excitement.
- Offer more than just a box. While this can be niche specific, it is a good idea to consider reusable boxes. For example, for artificial jewelry, you can offer a box that can be used to store earrings and other small things. This works as an extra element of interest, which can push sales.
Check online now for the best product vendors!